The challenges and triumphs he faced as the captain of the Socceroos, as well as with his own personal struggles in dealing with epilepsy has given Paul Wade a unique life experience.
Paul Wade is a gifted, highly entertaining speaker, capable of delivering relevant messages on a range of different subjects tailored to suit your event’s needs.
He incorporates a fun, motivational, school, business or corporate orientated message. Paul is one of the most highly experienced and sought after speakers in the industry, offering a unique insight into the world of professional sport, and how the principles he learnt can be applied to everyday life.
AT A GLANCE
• Socceroo Captain 1990 – 1996
• 118 Australian Caps
• 345 NSL Games
• The 1988 Olympic games
• Two world cup campaigns
• Two National Soccer League championships
• NSL player of the year in 1988
• Epilepsy Action Australia
• Patron of the Cerebral Palsy Sporting and Recreation Association (CPSARA)